Monday, February 6, 2023

Next Generation Leadership Start Now

MYSA Mathare North Zone Leadership Date 05.02.23 One of those integral components of my weekend plans is mentoring young people who will become future leaders. 

I had the honour of taking part in the Mathare North Zonal Meeting yesterday, when they elected the next young leader for the Mathare North Zone under MYSA structure. 







My main responsibility as an alumnus was to assist with the voting process. At the same time that I take this chance to congratulate Annel on his new position, I also urge everyone to work together in the coming phase to make Mathare North zone even greater. Note! Before he begins working formally, MYSA will check that everything is in compliance with their policies. 

I wish him luck and I assure him of my availability should there be need for support. What stands in the way of you fulfilling your D.R.E.A.M? DID You Know D.R.E.A.M means... #MyDiary #BitsAndPieces Daily Routine Enabled by Activating Myself. +throughMylens Do More / Be More / Be Different www.wilsenx.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment