Monday, September 11, 2023

My Story On Financial Literacy.

#SelfMade Life Series...

It's sad that no one provided us with financial literacy education while we were growing up or even while I was working, from the classroom to the workplace, in a way that could have assisted us in amassing wealth for the future.

My prior employer, as far as I can recall, just cared that we received our paychecks on schedule; they had no interest in what we did with the rest of it. The idea that most individuals are savvy with money led to numerous capacity-building sessions being dedicated to other important topics.

I am aware that many young people, both those who are employed and those who are self-employed, wish to have a more reliable source of income in the future but are unsure of how to get started or who to contact.

I currently work for myself and am attempting to create my financial portfolio, which is difficult given that I am a young father with limited resources, a large list of expenses, ongoing operating costs, and debts.

However, I don't regret my youth; instead, I'm more concerned with how to rekindle people's enthusiasm in learning more about money while imparting the invaluable knowledge I've gained from my experiences, especially with young people.

I want to share a video with you today that I hope will encourage you to learn more about financial matters. I would like to share this general knowledge-related online video with my friends and followers.

Keep in mind that; #LearnToLearn #LearnToEarn Learning More Leads to Earning More.

I recommend this video to you to watch on  https://youtu.be/WKC2k1nS9HI?si=8F7RwdKstTPKN-V3

Note: Before making any investing decisions, you must conduct in-depth study and seek out additional information. The video provides some excellent wealth-building advice.

The Mindset at Different Stages Of Life #MyStory Bits And Pieces




~ As a child, I used to blame my parents for all of my suffering, perceptions, and comprehension of our dire circumstances.

~ As a youth, the government's lack of enabling environments and shifting the goal posts to most election promises—which, in some views, are also true—were all I could see as the cause of my awful predicament.  Being a young person, I could also see my parents fighting to make ends meet, and as their struggles became more apparent to me, I came to appreciate what they had done and to desire to change our way of life out of poverty.

~  As an adult who is over 38 years old and a young parent in that regard, I have realized that everything depends on me.

The government continues to be the pillar for enhancing and supporting a conducive environment for everyone to succeed, whereas my parents were just a source of support and did well in their time.

The Lesson Of My Tale is...

The Mind Shift! #YouthSpace #YouthCulture

"It can be easy to blame someone or the government for you predicament but on the contrary, lack of information, ignorance, bad habits, and failing to learn from the past are some of the quick gateways into poverty." - Wilson Masaka, Youth Advocate and Social Entrepreneur

When is the best time to learn about money? 

 #financialliteracy #LearnToLearn

A) When You Don't Have Money.
B) When You Have Money.
C) Anytime or Any Situation (Always a top priority).

Do More, Be More and Be Different.

No comments:

Post a Comment