Saturday, September 16, 2023

Life Series...Bits & Pieces Flash Back & Flash Forward

Life Series...Bits & Pieces Flash Back & Flash Forward 

#selfcare #SelfMade #selfpacedlearning
+throughMylens

ICT is My Career / Football is My Lifestyle / Empowering Young People is My Calling.

About Me...





I am a social entrepreneur and youth advocate with a passion for creating models of lasting change that will assist both children and youth in discovering new methods of learning and adjusting to new situations that may be influenced by emerging technologies, social and economical issues.

Moment of Self Discovery
Self Discovery Module Learn To Learn at +throughMylens Series.

Just be aware that we are engaged in what I will refer to as a "rat race" of a life.

~  "Carry your own candle, no matter how low that light may be, rather than running after unneeded spotlights that may lead to debt, depression and death." - Wilson Masaka ,Youth Advocate and Social Entrepreneur.

~ " There are some people that will laud you a lot at your funeral, but when you have the time and energy, they may not be willing to sincerely tell you to do more, be more, and be different." - Wilson Masaka, Youth Advocate and Social Entrepreneur

~ All feedback and compliments you receive when you're a live are treasure to design the future that you want for self and others. " - Wilson Masaka, Youth Advocate and Social Entrepreneur.

#highlights My Experience as a Freelancer Facilitator, Graphic Designer and Trainer.

The thing that terrifies me the most—rather than my phone becoming silent for a while—is when I feel lost, confused, and stuck in my head (Creative Mental Block).

May be you are asking, how do I cope? Anyway, book a session with me on Self Discovery with your youth groups. I'm available September - December 2023. #masterclass #SkillUP

"If you don't share your story, others will do it in a way that only works for their own narrative" - Wilson Masaka, Youth Advocate and Social Entrepreneur.

Note:- Picture from the archives.

Do More, Be More and Be Different.
www.wilsenx.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment