Sunday, September 17, 2023

throughMylens - Consult

 Life Series

+throughMylens /Consult
Self Made

I'm a student at "Youtube University," and in 2009, I created my blog, Bits and Pieces at www.wilsenx.blogspot.com to hone my photography and creative writing skills.

I purchased my first camera, a Cybershot, using the money I saved while working on a project in Zanzibar for an organisation called ZanziBits. Later on in the year, I purchased a used DSLR camera from a friend, and ever since then, I have continued to learn.


I enjoy taking pictures of and filming situations that allow me to exercise my imagination and creativity. I enjoy sports, street, human stories, lifestyle, wildlife and nature photography.

While I eagerly anticipate getting a new camera which I know is also important but he most crucial factor in my path is constantly learning and developing myself.

Even though I've taken a lot of pictures, I always think there's one great picture I'm yet to take and this feeling inspires me to keep on learning and exploring new avenues.

Session to Improve Your Skills. #YouthSpace

Anyway, I provide training sessions in photography using the tools at your disposal (a smartphone and a camera, a DSLR or a Cybershot). The course lasts for five days and covers topics like self-paced learning, pre- and post-production, and storytelling.

Get in touch with me for a session with your youth group wilson.masaka@gmail.com

Read More  >>

Founders Journey Bits and Pieces +throughMylens - Wilsen initiative -360 Degree

https://wilsenx.blogspot.com/2023/03/founders-journey-bits-and-pieces.html?m=1

No comments:

Post a Comment