Tuesday, April 23, 2024

10 Things You Should Know If You Are Employed

 Work Series: +throughMylens / Consult. Bits and Pieces. 





1. You can be fired or incapacitated due to illness or injury.

2. Your contract can come to an end, and there's no guarantee for renewal.

3. Deliberate transfers can mean more than meets the eye.

4. Differentiate between friends, co-workers / colleagues, and acquaintances at the workplace.

5. No one is indispensable. Plan and prepare for how you will quit. 

6. You're working towards achieving someone's vision. What's yours?

7. An organization or company can go bankrupt or become irrelevant. 

8. It isn't your employer's responsibility to advise you about how you use your salary.

9. Create and provide value, or else the next meeting will be about how to get you out.

10. Never ditch your dream just because you're employed.

What else can you add to my top 10? 

I'm always available to share more with your team. My insights are based on my life journey, which I would like to share so that we can start the conversation about work that is rarely discussed in many places.

The Widening Gap 

Our school system prepares the learners for employment, and less on how we can also focus on self-employment and how we can actualize our vision. 

What else can you add to my top 10? 

I'm always available to share more with your team. My insights are based on my life journey which I would like to share so that we can start the conversation about work that is rarely discussed in many places. Our school system prepares for employment and else on self employment and how we can actualize our vision. 

#POV The Change Maker

Many fail because they begin by searching for money instead of identifying a problem they would love to solve and are enthusiastic about. If you're more motivated to solve problems, you can accomplish more, in my opinion, even with fewer resources.

Do More / Be More / Be Different.

www.wilsenx.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment