Tuesday, September 10, 2024

10 Life-Changing Advise To Consider From My Diary: Self-Made, Bits and Pieces.

The Big Question ❓ Life Series, Bits and Pieces +throughMylens #SelfMade

I have just received this through my WhatsApp from a friend, and I thought I should share my reply with my network. Someone might be going through the same, and they stand to benefit. 

One of my taglines that I use often is Bits and Pieces, which is an account of my life episode or journey that has helped me craft a subset of Wilsen brand slogan like Self Made, +throughMylens, and the champion in you. 

As it is said in many circles, life isn't made of a straight line; even if you have everything sorted out, always expect a corner, a roundabout, and so on. 




10 Life-Changing Advise To Consider From My Diary: Self-Made, Bits and Pieces.

1. Evaluate everything. It's said that when you find yourself in a hole, you stop digging. 
2. The goal post-analysis: Re-adjust, Re-connect, Re-allocate and so on. Never change the goal, but always adjust your strategy.
3. Live within your means. Maintain good routines but also be bold to try new things that will make you think, do more, connect more etc.
4. Avoid people and situations that make you feel frustrated, helpless, and hopeless. 
5. Watch and read positive content that strengthens your hope, belief, aspirations, etc.
6. Talk to people who will help you make the situation better.
7. Do what you love and love what you do. 
8. Take everything that happens as part of the learning process rather than a punishment for what you did or didn't do.
9. Celebrate small wins like completing a task, enjoying your birthday, helping someone, etc.
10. Have a to-do list; remember to track your time and money.

🚨 Note : feel free to add your advise or secret on the comments section.

Quote Of the Day

"There is what people will say you can or can't do, but what matters most is what you decide to do and what you tell yourself who you are, can be, must be, and should become." - Wilson Masaka , Youth Advocate and Social Entrepreneur.

Never live a life of lies or what I call a fake life to please others, but rather be who you are and know where you are, what you want, and what you need, and live towards achieving your set goal even if it seems far away and impossible." Wilson Masaka, Youth Advocate and Social Entrepreneur.

📌 Book a Skill Up Master Session

Do you want to learn more? Book a session for your youth group this September. Remember, every month I have 5 hours in my schedule to train or facilitate a session with a youth group within Nairobi on a pro-bono basis.

Do More / Be More / Be Different
www.wilsenx.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment