Wednesday, September 11, 2024

The Unexpected Shift

Bits and Pieces #SelfMade #WorkdOfWork

#TheShift

Tomorrow I will share an article that documents 10 important lessons I have picked in my journey shifting from employee into self-employment. I will share a list of pointers that helped me within the maze or puzzle, what I call the shift.

📌 The Big Question ❓

{ How long should one stay in one company or organisation before moving to the next one? } My point of view loading... :)



In the mean time, these are my top 4 golden skills to traverse the world of work both as an employee and self-employed. 

1. Problem solving 
2. How to learn.
3. Time management 
4. Self-Management 
5. Financial Literacy 

Do you want to learn more? Invite me for a skill-up master session with your youth group at your location.

Read More >> Online presence

More about me;
~ Blog: wilsenx.blogspot.com
~ Linkedin: https://ke.linkedin.com/pub/wilson-masaka/9/943/4b3
~www.behance.net/Wilsenx

Do More / Be More Be / Be Different

No comments:

Post a Comment