Wednesday, September 30, 2026

Personal Branding 101

I AM_

Personal Branding  101

Self Made Series | Bits and Pieces 🧩🧩🧩

There’s what I know about myself, and then there’s what other people see, experience, relate to, and connect with in me. Sometimes, that external perception reveals a part of your identity that you may not fully recognise yourself but it can become one of the most powerful elements of your personal brand.



I have more than a few nicknames.

📍 The story behind our names matters.

Here are just a few: Gambrez, Wilsen, Captainy, Oruma, MAJA, Coach, Wilsen-X, Teacher, Mentor, Champez and many more.

Interestingly, each name carries a story. They were shaped by different seasons, relationships, experiences, interactions, and communities I've been part of.

For me, personal branding isn't just about the name you give yourself. It is also about the identity people experience through their interactions with you and the names they give you.

The good news? Most of these names carry a story of positivity, courage, connection, growth, and impact.

The Mirror Philosophy

Sometimes, the person you see in the mirror is the very person standing between YOU and what YOU want to achieve.

Behaviour → Habits → Character → Personality.

The choices you make repeatedly shape your habits; your habits influence your character, and your character contributes to the person you become.

Just a reminder: YOU have the master key. The power to change, grow, and become who you want to be starts with you.

Do More . Be More . Be Different
https://wilsenx.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment