Thursday, October 21, 2021

The Two Sides of Life, What I Call the TT of Life.

Life Series +throughMylens The Untold Family Stories #MyStory The two sides of life, what I call the TT of Life " It is either you are going through a Test or Testimony! - Wilson Masaka Youth Advocate & Social Entrepreneur This TBT story brings a lot of nostalgia, at some point in time around 2000-2007 this was our house upcountry (villages). 🏠 












Did you know, nobody in this world has a single story and in a million plus collections of stories that might look similar, there still exist some uniqueness in each story that needs to be told. In case you're curious of what is the current situation, I invite you for a road trip upcountry 🙂 or I would love to share more in a session with young people just to inspire them with my model and philosophy of change making that starts with you (Self Made - Wilsen Initiative philosophy). 

Get in touch with me, I'm available in November for a motivational session under Skill Up Master Session featuring topics like goal settings, intrinsic versus extrinsic values values among others. In a special way I want to thank my siblings for believing that no matter what is our situation we can still make it to where we want to be by pulling together. I owe a lot to my late parents for bestowing the best values in me that I'm able to lead the family in their absence. 

May God continue resting dad and mum in everlasting peace till we meet again. One day I will either write a book or make a film of my life, but in the mean time I have the Bits & Pieces blog (www.wilsenx.blogspot.com) running since 2009 documenting part of my journey. To God be the glory as I continue to praise him and I take this opportunity to thank everyone who has been part of my journey in one way or the other. 

I'm not yet done and I believe the best is yet to come! 

Life lessons - House project Awaken the 'sleeping giant' in YOU! #theChampionInYou 


"Always respect the humble beginnings, stay focused, set smart goals, run your own race and be contented with what you have." Wilson Masaka, Youth Advocate & Social Entrepreneur. 


"I'm made of what you also don't see in me that only me has the privilege to use it to pivot to the next level of life" ~ Wilson Masaka Youth Advocate & Social Entrepreneur "People with goals succeed because they know where they’re going." ~Earl Nightingale

"We have not started living until we rise above narrow confines of individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity" - Martin Luther King Jr. 

"The difference between hard work and luck is that for the hard work you have to strategize, put in the hours and if you fail you still learn. On the other side, relying on luck alone is like walking in place where it is known to be dark hoping that there's going to be light." - Wilson Masaka, Youth Advocate & Social Entrepreneur 


Never Give Up!
+throughMylens Bits & Pieces www.wilsenx.blogspot.com wilson.masaka@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment