Friday, October 8, 2021

Photography 101 - Back to Basics

Life Series... Out & About Life Long Learning #LearningToLearn 

Trying my hands on Agogo's camera 📷, thanks Agogo for the tips!

They say the best camera is the one you have but this felt different compared with camera 📷 version :)

One day I will upgrade my camera version, but at the moment I continue to put great emphasis on harnessing my photography skills. 

If you're a beginner here is my secret. The camera 📸 plays some percentage and this is how I see it +throughMylens 80% focus on the skills (the art and science of photography) 20% think of the gears or device

5 Quote +throughMylens 
  1. " Everyday I become better by learning from anyone and from any source." - Wilson Masaka Youth Advocate & Social Entrepreneur 
  2.  " No matter how much you know, there is will be always something new to learn" -Wilson Masaka Youth Advocate & Social Entrepreneur 
  3.  " You stand to gain more if you listen to, understand than to listen to reply whereby the process, you lose the plot" - Wilson Masaka Youth Advocate & Social Entrepreneur. 
  4. " When it comes to learning be like a new book, ready to write on." Wilson Masaka Youth Advocate & Social Entrepreneur.
  5.  "Be like a pro from the outlook, but stay forever as a lifelong learner from the inside" - Wilson Masaka Youth Advocate & Social Entrepreneur. 







 





More of my pictures are on www.facebook.com/MathareNorthSoccer

No comments:

Post a Comment