Sunday, October 31, 2021

The Soccer Ball - The Genesis Of Our Stars!

 My mantra that also forms part of the Wilsen initiative (Wi) pillar Wilsen Initiative 

"If I can't play, as a coach I will help some train,
 If I can't train someone, I will strive to make the environment favorable, 
If I can't make the environment favorable, I will make sure I tell the story to the world to acquire the necessary support. 



 


-




Wilson Masaka, Wilsen Initiative founder, ex-footballer and community coach More About Me: BLOG:- www.wilsenx.blogspot.com Project: www.wilseninitiative.wordpress.com 

Get in touch and let us make Mathare North great again. I invite you to join me in the annual campaign for mobilising soccer resources for U10 -U15 teams which started way back in the year 2000.

No comments:

Post a Comment