Thursday, October 21, 2021

Training and Mentorship Session At Ayany Primary School Organized by Kibera Angels Sports Academy.

#SkillUpMasterSession #TrainingMentorship #YouthSpace #YouthVoice 

 Mashujaa Day Special 20th October 2021 

 It was a great pleasure to have been invited as one of the main facilitators / key note speakers during the Mashujaa day (hero's day) special mentorship and training organized by Kibera Angles Sports Academy at Ayany primary school in Kibera. 

 Other Facilitators / speakers were Coach Dino Kibera Angels Sports Academy, Boniface Ndirangu Chairman APRAK, Dr. William Obwaka (ex-Gor Mahia player) and his wife. 

The session was organized with an aim of discussing issues that affect the youth and how they can become responsible young people in their chosen field. 

 The main highlight of the season were as follows;
  1.  Health and wellness. 
  2. Personal branding. 
  3. Drug abuse and addiction. 
  4. Communication and collaboration. 
  5. Peer pressure 
  6. Responsible citizen. 
- Just to mention but a few! 

Highlights of my session; I spoke more on personal branding whereby I gave an account of my strategy based on the past, present and future. 

Below are some part of my slides & pictures;




















We need this kind of interventions in all youth spaces around the country and as a youth advocate my goal is to reach at least more that 500 young people per year in different spaces whereby offering cross cutting trainings based on 21st century skills, for example, in creativity, innovation, teamwork, critical thinking, problem solving just to mention but a few. 

Keep the good work coach Dino and Kibera Angles Soccer Sports Academy.

You can reach me for a session through my email wilson.masaka@gmail.com or inbox me on my social media (Facebook or Instagram). Follow me on my blog; www.wilsenx.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment