Thursday, November 18, 2021

Great TBT - 2012... 9 year ago! Do School

Great TBT - 2012... 9 year ago! #DoMore #BeMore #BeDifferent #GlobalCitizenship One of those life changing experience that shaped my attitude, knowledge, aspirations, etc. is attending the D&F fellowship academy in Hamburg now known as The Do school https://thedo.world/about-us/ 


 I would love to attend one of this types fellowship come next year :) I have been once to the finals of Acumen Acumen East Africa and in 2013 I was a fellow at Amani Institute, this were also great life changing experiences which I would wish any young people to go through. 


To all young people there are many opportunities out there, especially on the internet, but what matters most is the due diligence, exploration, application etc. Get in touch with me for a session on how to build your own personal brand online and offline to attract the next level opportunity. 


By the way, you don't really need to know someone to get some of these opportunities, how you package yourself and your story is already good enough to pivot you to the next level. 

 Read more about my experience in Hamburg in 2012. http://wilsenx.blogspot.com/2012/06/flip-of-life-time-experience.html?m=1  





No comments:

Post a Comment