Friday, November 12, 2021

My brief autobiography

#CareerObjective

I have built a professional career in training coordination, training delivery and management of several youth institutions. 

Over the years, I have mentored and trained young people and diverse groups in building sustainable business models, personal branding, financial literacy and soft skills. 

 I bring creativity, teamwork, project management, critical thinking and passion to technical applications towards the growth of the team and institution. 




Personal Profile.

• I am an ambitious and inquisitive individual able to work well either independently or in a team with minimal or no supervision. 
• I have the passion to positively impact the lives of others, especially the young generation while working on community development initiatives that in-cooperates diverse cultures. 

#LifeLongLearner #QualityEducation #LearnToLearn Skill-UP Master Sessions The WI- effect, it is an experience towards learning anything in a more fun, timely and strategic ways out of the norms. It is about defining your own pattern of learning, seeking knowledge and practising. 

"An average teacher will teach you how to master what has been taught by them, while as, a great teacher will teach you how to learn while they also become lifelong learners." - Wilson Masaka Youth Advocate / Special Entrepreneur /Trainer / Mentor Tell me and I forget. 

I'm available from next week! 
Book me for a Skill Up Master Session with your Team. #FreelanceTrainingConsulting

Featured Quotes 

"Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn. – Benjamin Franklin Teachers have three loves: love of learning, love of learners, and the love of bringing the first two loves together." – Scott Hayden 

"Education is our passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to the people who prepare for it today. – Malcolm X

"A good teacher can inspire hope, ignite the imagination, and instill a love of learning."  Brad Henry



More >> https://gradecam.com/2018/07/30-inspirational-quotes-for-teachers/


No comments:

Post a Comment