Monday, November 1, 2021

The T-shirt Theme :- Story Line, My T-shirts Designs

It is a New Month... Every start of the month I do a Start Stop and Continue (SSC) analysis. It is one of the sessions that I offer as part of consultancy under Skill Up Master Training +throughMylens. 

So what does a new month mean to you? #MyTake A new month means a lot of things from bills, deadlines, new beginnings, closure, opportunities, continuation, challenges, new plans, surprises etc. It is generally a mix of many things that I have to strive to find that needle in the haystack. Anyway, this month I would like to add a new t-shirt design into my collections which is based on my journey, especially in the year 2017-2021 when I started my freelancing journey. 

 I take this opportunity to thank everyone who has been part of my pillar of support in one way or the other. To be honest things haven't been easy but still making all efforts towards reaching the desired vision. 

One day I will share the full story #BitsAndPieces #LifeJourney The T-shirt Theme :- Story Line My T-shirts are based on themes that aspire and inspire to connect people with some call to action. 

 I would like to summarize all this life experiences, especially during my transitions with a launch of a new t-shirt design which I believe is a reflection of not only myself but also many people. 


I believe everyone has an untold story, especially since the year 2020 whereby we experienced the rise of Covid-19 all over the world. What do you think might be the theme of the new t-shirt design in terms of wording? Let see who can guess it right? 

 My family aren't allowed to comment because you have the hint already, you have seen the design on my phone and thank you for your support. I will share the design before 15th November 2021. 

The T-shirt will be available for purchase. Below is a slide show of some of the previous designs. Portfolio highlights More about my work www.behance.net/Wilsenx


























No comments:

Post a Comment