Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Her Story - IAm a Shero, She Can

It is encouraging to see the women's teams back in action and their coaches committed to developing the next champions as it used to be after a gap of more than ten years during which we had women's teams actively participating in the sport in our community.

I've already spoken with four teams, and they've inspired me to take action by organising a one-day competition and team-building exercises under the auspices of the Wilsen initiative project, IaM a sHERO, She Can.

 +throughMylens featuring Red Eagles Ladies F.C



Read More >> About the IaM a sHERO project

 https://wilsenx.blogspot.com/2022/09/she-can-im-shero-project-under-wilsen.html?m=1

Call For Support!

Since I played football growing up in Mathare North, especially in the MYSA community leagues, I typically organize resources through my network for U10-U15 football teams. Since our beginning, we have distributed football shoes to over 700 boys and provided boys' teams with uniforms, among other things. In addition, I want to use this year as a chance to do more for the girls' teams.

Note:- Subject to availability of support and resources!

I'm looking forward to donating footballs, uniforms, football shoes, sanitary towels etc. I know I can't do it alone that is why I  will need your support to make this happen on June 1st, which is also my birthday.

Get intouch for more information on how you can help >> 

Last session

https://wilsenx.blogspot.com/2022/10/heroes-day-mashujaa-day-well-celebrated.html?m=1

Do More / Be More / BeDifferent

ww.wilsenx.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment