Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Open To Work #WorkSeries

Currently I'm a freelancer youth facilitator / trainer even though i'm looking for prospects to join a team (organization or company) in achieving the vision of training more than 500 youth per year in 21st century skills.



I offer training in Web design, graphic design, trans-formative leadership, blogging, life skill, photography, personal branding, communication, social media, community engagement, organization of events, creative entrepreneurship, financial literacy and internet research.

I'm a champion of SDG4 and I target youth spaces and youth initiatives. I have more than 10+ years of web design, web development, community development and teaching experience. 

I would like to contribute my dynamic web capabilities with a keen attention to grow in the fields of creative arts, multimedia, programming and database management systems. I bring creativity, teamwork, project management, critical thinking and passion to technical applications towards the growth of the team and institution.

I have offered my facilitation / training services under youth program at Plan International Kenya, Hope raisers, Maji Mazuri, MYSA, CMETrust, CARE Kenya, Paamoja Initiative, Kilimanjaro Film institute just to mention but a few.

I'm available for either short or long term engagement with like-minded organizations and companies.

I hereby would like to share with you my profiles for your consideration.

1. LinkedIn Profile: https://lnkd.in/gJexdXfM
2. Personal Blog: www.wilsenx.blogspot.com
3. Community project :- https://wilseninitiative.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment