Friday, May 19, 2023

Bridging The Knowledge Gap

#KnowledgeSharing #LearnToLearn #QualityEducationLifeLongLearning

 #YouthMentorship 

 DID YOU KNOW Your credentials (degree, diploma, awards, etc.) cannot be shared or transferred, and even better, when you pass away, they all become a part of the archives or wall hangings. You have the power to influence the future generation of leaders and readers by sharing your experiences, knowledge, and expertise in any sector, unless you decide against it. This will ensure that the knowledge will continue to be used long after you are gone. 

 To bridge the knowledge gap, especially among young people, I believe that everyone has something to offer, despite the fact that I am aware that for some of us, teaching is a profession, a way of life, a passion, etc. 




As I always say, school will provide you the skills and knowledge, but your life experiences will help you act in a way that serves your goals. 

 25 Inspirational Quotes For Teachers.

 "Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.– Benjamin Franklin 

"Memories fade with time and lessons are forgotten, but experiences shape a human being and leave a lasting mark. Teachers have the privilege of guiding early experiences and discoveries.

 "Teaching is the greatest act of optimism. - Colleen Wilcox 


Please get in touch with me to set up a career training program for your organization, particularly for young people.

Here is my biography >> https://lnkd.in/dGeZ9fW4

No comments:

Post a Comment