Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Life Skills in Football

 Life Skills in Football

#ManuarCup3rdEdition

+throughMylens / Consult

 #GrassrootFootball

#FootballForGood #FootballEducation #FootballLifestyle.

I'm excited to be joining a group of 25 youth coaches from Nairobi this week as they undergo intensive Life-skill training from December 4–8. During the course of the week, they will compete with their teams in a tournament on December 9–10 at Babadogo grounds.








My primary responsibilities include documenting the one-week event and lecturing on team culture, personal development, and personal branding.

What I Do #Training #Facilitation #Photography

I assist organisations in using the digital sphere to tell their stories. I also provide training so that team members can use resources and tools like smartphones to tell their personal and organization's story.

I'm available for a master class with your team from 15th - 20th December 2023. Get in touch!

Do More / Be More / Be Different.w

ww.wilsenx.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment