Saturday, December 23, 2023

Springboard into 2024 and beyond.

 Life Series +throughMylens Bits and Pieces

#SelfMade

"Spend a few minutes thinking back on the past, and then devote over an hour to creating an action plan that will help you envision the ideal future.  " - Wilson Masaka, Youth Advocate and Social Entrepreneur 

My journey in 2023...

I wish to go deeply into my experience, particularly the year 2023 as a freelancer in Nairobi City. I had no assignments to begin the year in January 2023, and I had no idea how I would get by. I had a lot of ideas to go upcountry and try my luck, but the practicalities of life prevented me from making the abrupt move.


Looking back, I'm proud of everything I've accomplished for my family, myself, and the community at large. I would like to take this opportunity to express my gratitude to everyone who has helped me along the way this year in any way; you have given me hope that I can still make a difference and follow my dreams. 






In 2024, I hope to take on even more challenges and take advantage of even more possibilities to accomplish more. I also hope to start something upcountry, because home, whether it be east or west, will always be the best.


Read full article >> https://wilsenx.blogspot.com/2023/12/im-city-boy-upcountry-is-calling.html?m=1


Do More / Be More / Be Different


No comments:

Post a Comment