Wednesday, December 27, 2023

Ze Odero's - Family Love

Life Series - +throughMylens - Ze- Odero's

Happy festive season 🎈 #FamilyLove.

If given the option to select a different family, I would always choose my own. I appreciate your support during the year 2023 and I'm looking forward to Do MORE in 2024.









The significance of family and the necessity of sticking with, loving, and caring for one another through life's ups and downs is among the finest lessons my late parents ever gave us.

#FeaturedPoem

I Love My Family So Much

To be a part of a family like mine
is so divine
where love is shown
hurt is shared
our love for each other is never impaired

we talk
we laugh
we cry
but we are a family
and we do it all together
for as a family
we do it all as one
you hurt one
you hurt all
and as a family unit
we will all stand tall
for we are family
a family full of strength
a family full of love
a family no one can touch
that’s why I love my family so much.

—Mahfooz Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment