Saturday, January 7, 2023

I Love Football - Out And About With My Son Adrian

Life Series... I Love Football #Parenting #ParentGood 

One of the most priceless presents we can give our children is the time we spend with them, especially when it's spent doing something they love. My son likes the ways that Messi and Ronaldo CR7 play. 

I am aware that there is much discussion about the finest player of all time, but having more than one favorite player is acceptable. I don't have a particular favorite player because there are so many great players, and it depends on what I'm looking at. 

Some of my favorite players include (ex-players) Kaka, Ronaldo, Rivaldo, Okocha, Etoo, Drogba, and numerous others. The future of the game will be inspired by many great players, including Messi, Ronaldo, and others.










No comments:

Post a Comment