Wednesday, January 4, 2023

We Can Accomplish More at the Year-end Celebrations.

We Can Accomplish More at the Year-end Celebrations. Many people take advantage of the time when most businesses and organizations close for the holidays in December to reflect on the year and their accomplishments. Session:- What Went Well (WWW), What Went Not So Well (WWNSW), and What Needs to Be Done in particular (WNTBD) can be done whenever is suitable. I suggest this session to any group at the beginning or end of the year and for the session to produce more objective results, it is best to have an outside facilitator. Anyway, whether it's a chama, football team, youth-led organization etc, I'm available to be your main facilitator for a skill-up master session with your group. Get in touch with me for a quotation... 

Wishful... In 2023, 

I would like to work in an environment where people brainstorm and create technological solutions to societal issues that are both new and already present. Where is this place? Help me find it out :) my Curriculum Vitae (CV) is already updated with the 2022 accomplishments. Life Hack +throughMylens Have you ever used the expression "ONE Day"? " Procrastination maintains that there will be a day, but optimism is fostered by beginning, even if it is in modest measures."- Wilson Masaka Youth Advocate & Social Entrepreneur. 











































See instances. 

 - One day I'll open my own business;
- One day I'll buy my own home; 
- One day I'll begin setting money up for the future... And so forth! 

 "Never constantly say "ONE Day," but rather "Make It the Day" by taking baby steps at first and having the courage to hit the start button." - Wilson Masaka Youth Advocate & Social Entrepreneur. Do More / Be More / Be Different www.wilsenx.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment