Wednesday, January 4, 2023

+throughMylens I am a freelancer

Life Series #WorldOfWork +throughMylens I am a freelancer Youth Consultant / Facilitator / Trainer and More... After the long holidays it is back to work! Just take note there are people who were still at work during the holidays, so don't complain that the holiday is coming to an end. 

Something else there are many people who don't have a job or anywhere to report for work, so don't complain that the holiday was too short. Wishing everyone who everyone like me who is a freelancer all the best in 2023 and those that are jobless may God open many doors of job opportunities for you and also give you the wisdom to start something of your own. 





































I'm looking for work, but I'm also trying to open up job opportunities for others and myself. Let's talk in 2023 and come up with some ideas for collaborative projects. Thank you to everyone who gave me the opportunity to work in 2022. There is more we can accomplish together and make our society a better place for all starting with young people. 

I am available to work beginning January 15, 2023. Please feel free to Google my name Wilson Masaka. Have a fantastic year in 2023, full of creative projects, job possibilities, and solutions that will make the world a better place to live. LinkedIn Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/wilson-masaka-4b39439 Personal blog:- www.wilsenx.blogspot.com Do More / Be More / Be Different

No comments:

Post a Comment