Wednesday, January 4, 2023

+throughMylens Walking in The Big Shoe (Debrah and Adrian)

Life Series... +throughMylens Walking in The Big Shoe Our dreams are valid only if we put in the right work, time, skill, energy etc but one more thing that we should know some dreams also come with expiry dates attached on them. I was determined to succeed even though the path to achieving my goal of being a professional football player was strewn with doubt, frustration, and failure. 


In any event, football helped me achieve a lot of things, despite the fact that I don't play professionally. I turn now pass the mantle over to my son Adriano in the hopes that he will make it even bigger than I did. Remember, my son doesn't have to play football, but if that is what he wants to do, I will support him
wholeheartedly. 






 













































Do More / Be More / Be Different

No comments:

Post a Comment