Wednesday, January 18, 2023

The Wi-effect Success Highlight - The Year 2022 - 15th January 2023

 Everything I do began as a dream, developed into an idea, and eventually became a way of life that I strive to see lived every day, especially when it comes to assisting children and young people in finding their definition of success. 

This work has been ongoing for more than 20 years, and the passion keeps burning inside me to do more. The fact that many people are stuck at the stage of having a dream without any plan to make it a reality, which includes walking the talk or living the dream, means that implementing even 1% of a dream isn't a mere achievement. 

 Thank You For Your Support in 2022

 Even if it's just a little portion of what we intend to achieve in our vision map, I don't take the support I've gotten for granted. I want to express my profound gratitude to my family, friends, and well-wishers who have supported me during several calls to action. 

May God bless you and give you more life so that we may pool our resources and efforts together to create even more positive chains of events that will eventually change the world into the one we want to see. 

 The Quote "I would be very happy if my name is recorded in the book of those who didn't make a million dollars, but put a lot of work into finding a million ways to help the young people transition into prosperous stages of life." Wilson Masaka, +throughMylens 

 After all is said and done, the availability of resources and the support we will receive will determine our next event or activities in 2023. Three calls to action are planned, but anyone can contribute at any moment. 











Asanteni Sana, if 2022 had been excellent, then 2023 could be even better! Contact me if you want to know more. Do More /Be More / Be Different www.wilsenx.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment